NIK A RAMLI MUSIC COLLECTION

For everyone who loves music...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog visitors, I thank you for your support.

My ‘... Music Collection’ blog was created on 19 April 2012. This replaces the previous official site nikaramlimusic.com which was live on the 6 May 2008. This site is to share my love for music with anyone who is interested in the subject.

Feel free to drop by and read some of my music topics and if you have a little time My Playlist is updated each month. So, don't be shy, come, and say hello.

For my complete music collection and written topics go to the CONTENTS page.


Thursday

THANK YOU

I LOVE MUSIC...

NEWS

'DONNA SUMMER THE THRILL GOES ON - A TRIBUTE' available on e-Book and Paperback.

(a tribute book celebrating Donna Summer's recording and artistic achievements and traces her creative journey in the world of entertainment)


I'm delighted to announce that 'Donna Summer The Thrill Goes On - A Tribute' has won The People's Book Awards October 2014 Print Award. The book is now in their 'Hall Of Fame' and will now automatically entered their annual awards in December. All existing votes will be carried forward. Thank you for all your support.



Click Link To Order: SHOP LINKS

Note:
The e-Book 3rd Edition title is 'Donna Summer - Disco Queen: The Thrill Goes On'
The e-Book 4th Edition title is 'Donna Summer Special Edition The Thrill Goes On A Tribute'

Book Release Date
- e-Book 22 May 2012 
- Hardcover 6 Sept 2012 (Canada 14 July 2012 / Japan 14 Sept 2012)
- Paperback 10 Jan 2013 (other parts of the world 24 Jan 2013)
- e-Book (3rd edition) 20 May 2016
- e-Book (4th Special Edition) 1 June 2018



This site will showcase my love for music and the complete collection. I'm passionate about music and as a result, some items have taken me 20 years to collect and I'm still looking.

Click on:
INTRODUCTION PAGE

I would like to say thank you for visiting my music collection and memorabilia site. See you again very soon...

The range of my collection:
INTERNATIONAL POP & OTHERS:
INTERNATIONAL JAZZ 7 OTHERS:
WORLD MUSIC:
OTHER:
REGGAE

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment